We invite you to become more involved – join Injured Workers Community Legal Clinic as a member!
As a member you are:
- regularly updated on our activities and law reform initiatives
- entitled to vote at the annual general meeting and special meetings called by our community Board of Directors
Membership is free and open to persons who share the vision and values and support the objectives of the Clinic to:
- help workers with occupational injuries or diseases get financial assistance and rehabilitation services
- educate workers and the public on their rights and benefits under Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Act
- work with injured workers and community partners to improve the workers’ compensation system for all through systemic reform
- conduct research into community concerns regarding compensation for workplace injury and disease and rehabilitation services / return to work
- assist injured workers with developing peer support and skills for self-advocacy
For more information on becoming a member or to apply for membership, email the Clinic at email@example.com or phone (416) 461-2411 / toll-free 1(833) 461-2411.
(Please note that you do not have to be a member to contact IWC for legal information)